* Willow currently lives with a cat
* She was a puppy during the covid lockdown, and never went to training or socialisation classes
* Pulls on the lead, as such we would recommend loose lead training and the use of a dogmatic head collar initially
* Nervous of other dogs, will bark and lunge at them, however after careful introduction she calms down and relaxes
* Can be nervous of strangers due to lack of socialisation as a puppy
* She isn’t comfortable around children
* At the moment her world is small due to owners lack of confidence in her…she needs her world to grow
* Travels well in the car
* She gives lovely kisses, and would snuggle up on the sofa to her new owner
What Willow would like:
If you would like to rehome any of our dogs, please fill out a potential owner’s form with all your information.
We will send newsletters to everyone on our list. Please add [email protected] to your address book……and please check your spam box regularly.
Before contacting us to express your interest ……
1). Think seriously about the time & commitment rehoming a dog will bring
2). Please ensure your home life is suitable for a dog to join your family
3). Ensure that you can look after a dog whilst going out to work
4). Be able to collect the dog from it’s current location
5). Be 100% certain that you would give a home to a rescue dog if we call you.
Please note that if you do not fit the criteria required for a specific dog, you will not be considered for her as we want to get the perfect match.